Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Somewhat.......


Wow! I feel really bad that I have had no choice but to put my writing to the back right now because of life and school. I was going through my stats and noticed that I actually have a faithful group of readers, however, in the mist of switching over to my domain and being tied up with everything I abandoned everything! :(

Any-who…

I have so much to write about but so little time right now. I am still putting everything on my site and for those that have e-mailed me concerning the password for the site, there is none. Once everything is officially on the site I will take on the password protect and if you choose not to have an account you are free to do so but you can sign up for one if you would like that too.

So it is all the way official, I have left Blogger for my own freestanding domain. Visit me at coloredhairgirl.com

Until that be safe!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment