Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hello All!

I have been so busy since I last posted here., I miss everyone! Anyways, I have some GREAT news and I am so excited to inform everyone. I actually started the business and if you have been following my prior post and the other blog I was on before you know what I am referring to. However, in not, I have had the plan to start my own business for over 4 years but I always wanted to make it the right time, well that time came! :)

So I am proud to announce that by September 15th (If not sooner) the website will officially be up and running for our handmade, all natural soaps and candle!!!!!  However, if you would like to order sooner you can simply contact me on here and I will forward a product catalog for your convenience!!!

For more information please stay tuned in the coming days! :-)

Also, I am taking all the old post down so I can "Start fresh" and keep everyone update. 

~Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment