Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Transcription


          Okay, I last night was kind of hectic and it kept me away from writing due to the fact that Carlos gave me a project, which is good as far as the project. However, need I say it was painstaking toward the end and I now have a love hate thing for writing, I think!?
          So he needed me to write a script for a video he shot for one of his clients last week. I really do not think it was so much the writing part of it but the information I had to write about was very uninteresting to me. Nevertheless, by the time I typed up every last word there was almost 2,200 words and I had to go back through and re listen to the video a million and one times to make sure I caught every last words. I think I underestimated the video and learned my lesson about thinking everything I do is going to be a piece of cake. 

         In ending, I have a sense of achievement because I have never did writing like that, at least the subject matter. Now I have done so many blog post, essays, research paper and even the writing with my book but this was far beyond that this time. Well, I have to cut this short for now because I have a lot to get done today and this weekend is the kid’s birthday! Nevertheless, I want to try and finish my educational plan; among many other things. So see you soon and of course enjoy your day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment