Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Pre-Plan!


I thought it would be essential to point out that I came up with an plan about two years ago. However, I became too busy with my studies that I forgot all about it. The witty thing that reunited me back with it was I was going through my hard drive to find a file.

As a result, I am going to make every effort to follow through with it, but before hand, I want to spice it up, so I can make it a daily routine that I would not get bored with. So in order for anyone to understand,  I will give you a little back ground on me and what made me come up with this idea to begin with. 

To begin, I was told that as a person gets older they would find out their likes/dislikes and what they want out of their life. For myself, I know that I would have to find out what I lack personally in order to progress through anything to begin with. In other words, this is what I have always had a hard time of doing until now. Not to mention, my attention span seems to come and go when it wants. 

Therefore, in ending, if you bear with me throughout my journey, I will share a lot, and I have always been open to you sharing with me. All I ask of my readers is to be nice.

Check my next post for my “Life Plan” as I call it!

No comments:

Post a Comment