Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

The End before the Beginning


Have you ever felt like there was a chance that you had to start over when there was not a need to at that point?


           At this point, in my life, I am coming to learn myself and this has made me realize that the things I once liked or even value deeply, I no longer find any interest in them to any degree. For example, I have had my first blog for about five years and I faithfully “Vented” a few times a week if not more, well I just deleted it tonight. Deep down, something told me not to because it holds my history but in the same sense, I feel it is time to let go and move forward with certain things in my life. Therefore, with me closing that out, I feel like I have a brand new canvas and can paint another picture of my life.  But need I ask myself, what was the sole purpose, I do not even know at this point, all I can say is once day I will do one of two things: forget about it or find a direct reason why. For now, I will, yet again, move through my life as I have did for the last 22 years with my mind open and with the hopes that I can make a difference in the way I think and handle things and events in my life. So need I say, buckle up and enjoy the ride! You never know, it might inspire you too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment